Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando ~ Book Review

Dragon's Lair Wind Dragons MC

~ Blurb ~


When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.

Or should I say, someone?

Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.

I’m a law student. They’re criminals.
He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing.

He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.
And I’m screwed.

~ Review ~


First book by this author and first time I read a motorcycle gang type book. Not even sure that is the right term. Please don't shoot me.

Chantal did a great job in the area of description of what Dex's life is like being in charge of this motorcycle family and what went on in their lives on a daily basis at the clubhouse. I especially like how she took Faye from how Faye and I think about motorcycle gangs to the place where they are family. Though I wasn't excited about Faye in the beginning towards the end of the book she matured and I could appreciated her willingness to see that family comes in different sizes and shapes.

This book has some very steamy parts so you might need to cover your Nook or Kindle screen on the airplane.  If you abhor violence of any kind you can still read this because though there are some scenes they are not overly violent or overly graphic but are needed to be part of the story to enrich it.

By the time the book was done I was feeling like I wanted to move in and become part of the family. I am waiting for Arrow's Hell book #2 and Tracker's End book #3 of the Wind Dragons MC series.

~ About The Author ~ Chantal Fernando ~


New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Chantal Fernando is twenty six years old and lives in Western Australia.
Her published novels include four books in the Resisting Love series – Chase, Kade, Ryder and James; the New York Times Bestselling novel Maybe This Time and its follow up, This Time Around. Look out for her upcoming release Toxic Girl, set to be published on April 14th 2014.
When not reading, writing or daydreaming she can be found enjoying life with her three sons and family.


Barnes & Noble: Purchase
Amazon: Purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment