Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Winner of #eNovAaW eNovel Authors at Work treasure chest


Wow was I excited when I won the eNovel Authors at Work treasure chest. The items in my treasure chest plus monetary donations to gather and for shipping where donated by the authors at eNovel Authors at Work.

Look at all the beautiful goodies I received in the chest. I have some books from new authors that I look forward to reading and reviewing. Lots of fun food and yummy Starbucks coffee (I think someone had to know I was addicted to Starbucks and am a Gold cardholder). And seriously how did they know I love the bling. Check out my glitter tote bag. They will be jealous of me when I show up in FL to sew costumes.

Jackie Weger did a great job enclosing bookmarks with attached beautiful metal keys. Each key was different for each book. What a great promotional style!

The ladies I sew costumes with loved the Afghani embroidered hankie and Lapis earrings from Mary Smith and Jerri Hines and think I should frame it for my sewing studio. The earrings are going with me on my next sewing gig they are soooooo my style.

Check out all of the delightful authors on eNovel Authors at Work.

Behind the scenes for this raffle drawing was:
  • The host was Ricci Wolman of FREE Booksy
  • The Rafflecopter was put together for them by Margaret Hughes of The Book Partners in Crime 
Smiles Sprinkled With Thankfulness,
Teri aka Sportochick

Some of the eNovel Authors at Work
~ Find Author Jackie Weger At ~
Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Google+ | Blog | Amazon | eNovel | eNovAaW Google+

~ Find Author Carmen De Sousa At ~
~ Find Author Nicholas C. Rossi At ~
Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Google+ | Blog | Amazon | LinkedIn | Skype: nicholas.rossis| Book Gorilla | Email: nicholas@pearseus.com

~ Find Author Donna Fasano At ~ 
Website/Blog | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Google+ | Amazon LinkedIn | eNovel | Pinterest | Riffle | Tumblr | Tsu Email: donnafaz@comcast.net 

~ Find Author Julie Frayn At ~

~ Find Author RP Dahlke At ~
Website | Pinterest | Goodreads | Facebook | Library Thing


~ Find Sportochick At ~
Amazon | BloglovinNetworked Blogs | Tsu Instagram  
Pinterest (Book Reviews and Interviews) 

28 comments:

  1. What a fabulous score for YOU! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was exciting to open the box

      Delete
  2. Wow! Teri: We did not know you sew costumes. Tell us more. We often forget book bloggers are actual humans :). Love the presentation. You are a photographer, too. We are delighted you won the treasure box! Til next time, all my best to you and yours...

    Jackie Weger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sew costumes for entertainment and last year I worked in 3 projects for M. I also have a home based business called Teri's Unique Stitching, LLC where I sew cosplay costumes and do custom dressmaking.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! You're gonna love those authors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to give them a read but I can't carry all the books with me when I travel so they will have to wait till Sept when I get back home. I do have my nook/kindle/iPad loaded with books for the traveling days.

      Delete
  4. Wow! What a wonderful Treasure Chest the eNovel Authors put together - so many great books and I love all the swag and bling! So many goodies...!

    Thank you again for participating and helping to promote the Free Booksy and eNovel Tour - we appreciate all your support! Enjoy your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will enjoy my treasures. My husband loves the dark chocolate cookies. We frozen then and ate them nice and cold.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks I agree they put together a great assortment of things to please.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on winning the jackpot, Teri! I hope you enjoy every sip, bite and word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You've got some great authors there.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I think my book was given away as a Kindle and not in the chest, but I'd love to send you one - what are your favorite types of books for reviews? Looks like romance... I have a cozy mystery series, and urban fantasy series, and a romantic comedy if any of those sound good to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will read everything but violent, scary or depressing. My email is sportochick@gmail.com if you want to discuss via email.

      Delete
  9. Thanks, Terri, for the nice mention of my books--though a slight correction--My books are under the name RP Dahlke, but I'm grateful for the mention anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will correct when I get in front of a computer. IPhones are too hard to manage.

      Delete
  10. What a wonderful score! I know you'll enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything. Need time to read all the great books I got.

      Delete
  11. Woohoo, congrats, Teri. I know you'll enjoy that cajun seasoning, ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Livia I already used it on some broiled shrimp and it was yummy

      Delete
  12. A big congrats. Some of the best authors of eNovel Authors at Work there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dale I am glad to meet some new authors.

      Delete