Tuesday, February 11, 2020

REVIEW a Warrior's Heart by Donna Grant

Sportochick's Musings ~ This book is a great ending to this imaginative storyline.






A Warrior's Heart

The Shields Series

by Donna Grant


Publisher ~ Audible Escape
Genres ~ Paranormal Romance
Narrator ~ Antony Ferguson


There are those who would love to rid themselves of painful memories, to forget nasty pasts and mistakes. They say its hell to live with those memories. I say its hell to live without them. I have no memories of my past, my friends or family.

I owe my life to the Fae who discovered me bleeding and nearly dead at their doorway. They saved me and offered me a new life, regardless of my past. So I've served the Fae and the Shields since that day. My special knowledge of herbs and healing has been needed to save the Shields countless times. They are my brethren, my family, yet I am alone.

No matter where I search or what questions I ask, I discover nothing to open a doorway in my mind of locked memories. Until I catch a glimpse of a woman who seems as familiar to me as breathing.

Jayna.

Though she claims to not know me, our bodies know each other. Yet, I agonize over what she keeps hidden in the depths of her haunted hazel eyes. I fear the dark thoughts that lurk in my heart, and wonder at any black deeds in my past. If what I dread comes to pass, death will not come swift enough.

Above all, I must keep Jayna safe. She is the only one that has quieted my soul and shown me what serenity was.


The final book to The Shields series has all 5 shields and the Chosen as they collect together to end the danger by evil bent on annihilating all the realms. This time the monsters are even harder to beat as they get stronger each time one is destroyed.

Gabriel has memory loss and knows nothing of his past while Jayna does know his past. This is where the story gets really good. Jayna is out for revenge.

The reader will be taken on a merry chase as evil and Jayna start to wreak havoc in the lives of all the people in Stone Crest. This book is a great ending to this imaginative storyline.

4.5 STARS

Narrator Antony Ferguson, another solid 5 STARS because he is so unforgettable.


My Reviews Of The Series ~ 
A Dark Guardian - My Review
A Kind Of Magic - My Review
A Dark Seduction - My Review
A Forbidden Temptation - My Review
A Warrior's Heart - My Review

Find Sportochick At ~
Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Amazon | BloglovinInstagram  |


Networked Blogs | Wordpress Pinterest (Book Reviews, Interviews, Promo)

No comments:

Post a Comment