Sunday, November 8, 2020

Daimon: Guardians of Hades BK 6 by Felicity Heaton

Sportochick's Musings ~ This storyline was so full of traumatic action-packed happenings that I couldn't put the book down.

Daimon

Guardian of Hades Series

by Felicity Heaton


Genres ~ Paranormal Romance


Leap back into the Guardians of Hades paranormal romance series in this next thrilling instalment. Join Daimon and Cassandra as they fight the desire that blazes between them, struggling against their feelings and the rising tide of danger closing in on the seven sons of Hades, their world and ours.


This storyline was so full of traumatic action-packed happenings that I couldn't put the book down. I had to know if the sons of Hades would win their battle with evil. 

Can you imagine never being able to touch or hold someone without hurting them? That explains Daimon's life. I have observed him throughout the other 5 books and wondered how he would find someone he could have a relationship with. In the authors truly gifted writing style she created a way for this to happen.

In book 5 the reader starts to watch Daimon and Cassandra walk and run circles around each other at their growing attraction. In this book 6, the reader will feel their intense heartbreaking struggles to find emotional balance, their growing attraction, how to be together and not hurt each other.

Daimon seems ready to give up and I wonder if Cassandra wasn't so persistent in her attraction to him if he would've wanted to survive his existence. But you will need to read the book to see how that part turns out.

Each brother and their women are in this book making for an exciting character list. But seriously after every book I read I keep wondering if Kera, the firstborn of Hades, is going to implode and am really looking forward to his book coming out later this year.

I give this 5 STARS.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.



Book 1: Ares      -   My Review
Book 2: Valen     -   
My Review 

Book 3: Esher    -   My Review
Book 4: Marek -  My Review
Book 5: Calistos  My Review
Book 6: Daimon - My Review



   Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Instagram  | Wordpress



No comments:

Post a Comment