Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Calistos by Felicity Heaton

Sportochick's Musings ~ This author continually amazes me with how well she can write a book that is not like any of the others she has written.



Calistos 

Guardians of Hades #5

by Felicity Heaton

Genres ~ Paranormal Romance


Leap back into the Guardians of Hades paranormal romance series in this next thrilling instalment. Join Calistos and Marinda as they fight the desire that blazes between them, struggling against their feelings and the rising tide of danger closing in on the seven sons of Hades, their world and ours.

If you love Greek gods romance books featuring powerful dark lords of the Underworld and strong heroines who steal their hearts, this paranormal romance series is for you.

Seven powerful Greek god heroes. Seven passionate paranormal romance books. No cliffhangers. Just happily forever afters!


I love this Guardians of Hades Series by Felicity Heaton. This author continually amazes me with how well she can write a book that is not like any of the others she has written. Each book is robust in detail, action scenes, some humor and lots of love.

This book "Calistos" is no exception. It involves the younger brother, Calistos who is tormented with the death of his twin sister when they were young. Can you imagine being with her and being the one to survive? Of all the brothers he kind of annoyed me. I wanted him to buck up and get over himself. But while reading this book his character is fully exposed and he now makes sense to me. His behavior more understandable. I grew to like him more with the turn of each page.

Marinda moves quickly into a no-nonsense type of girl who is the perfect equal to Calistos. She sure keeps him on his toes and doesn't let him get away with anything. In fact it's a little scary how much they fit together in all ways. 

This time the seven brothers are challenged in a way that the reader isn't sure they can win. It creates an exciting read and I recommend this book and in fact, the whole series to readers who love action packed paranormal romances.

I give this book 4.5 STARS.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.


Book 1: Ares      -   My Review
Book 2: Valen     -   
My Review 

Book 3: Esher    -   My Review
Book 4: Marek  My Review
Book 5: Calistos  My Review



   Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Instagram  | Wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment