Thursday, June 2, 2016

#BookBloggerHop June 3rd - 9th Every comment???

Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly hop hosted by Rambling of a Coffee Addicted Writer

This week’s question is submitted by Elizabeth at Silver’s Reviews!


June 3rd - 9th - Do you reply to every comment on your posts (submitted by Elizabeth) 

Yes I absolutely answer every comment. I recently found one that I missed so I replied to it and the author was really sweet with her reply back. For me I find it rude to write a blog and try to engage readers then not answer or at least thank them for stopping by. I feel the same when I post a comment on their post and they don't acknowledge that I did. Most often I never go back to their website again because I feel a disconnect with them.

Also an added perk have been making new friends with some of them being authors who posted their appreciation for my review. Authors will leave excellent feedback and it warms my heart when they say I got what they were trying to say ;)

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment with you blog answer so I can stop by for a visit.


Smiles Sprinkled With Joy,
Teri aka Sportochick

~ Find Sportochick At ~
Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Barnes & Noble 
Amazon | BloglovinNetworked Blogs | Tsu Instagram  
Pinterest (Book Reviews and Interviews) 

23 comments:

  1. I reply to all comments too, I feel it's the right thing to do but also it's a way of engaging with people who love books and I'll never be able to talk to any other way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma thanks for stopping by. Looks like we think alike 😎

      Delete
  2. I used to when I started blogging but as I'm not online much these days, no. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaori I bet it is. I know when I am on vacation it is harder to log on since I am trying not to do Social Media. Thanks for becoming a new follower. 💜

      Delete
  3. GREAT answer!! I totally agree with everything you've said, Teri! I, too, think it's rude not to reply to comments made on one's blog. So, I strive to do so every single time, even if it's just a line or two. People who take time from their busy schedules to leave a comment on a blog post deserve a reply. And it bothers me, when I visit a blog, to see several comments on a post, with no accompanying reply.

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria so true and thank you for stopping by. I always love to read your answers as well.

      Delete
  4. P.S. I also LOVE that picture! Are those werewolves? Are they drinking Coronas? TOO funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😀 yep from a bar down here in FL where I am working.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I do the same, Teri.

    If a blogger or author takes the time to stop by and comment, I like to interact and reply.

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth looks like a lot of us are in the same page. Great to have you visit and answer.

      Delete
    2. It is great most of us are on the same page.

      Blogging is such fun, and the bloggers are the BEST.

      Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  6. I like to reply to all the comments I receive, although I am not always able to get to them right away. I like it when others reply to my comments as well, but I also understand that sometimes people are too busy. It's when they consistently don't respond to comments that I tend to stop leaving them. Like you, I enjoy the interaction with other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also just not bothered on some blogs. I felt they were not respectful. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  7. Hi Teri! Just stopping by and wishing you a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to visit those who comment, even if I don't reply directly on my blog. :-) I also have a homeschool blog on which I often review curriculum, and it's such a thrill to receive a comment from an author or publisher of something I reviewed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kym wow two blogs would be hard to keep up with. I have two but haven't used the other one in 1 year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the same way you do. If people take the time to leave a comment, I should comment back, at the least! Sometimes it takes me a few days, but I aim to always at least comment back. I try really hard to visit commenters' blogs too. Happy reading to you and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim thanks for the visit back. From what I have read almost all of us try our best to answer everything but life gets in our way at times.

      Delete
  11. I'm really trying to get back into the habit of commenting to every comment. I agree that I feel it's rude not to reply and I've been slacking these past few weeks. So I hope no one feels slighted by it. Thanks for stopping by last week!

    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sookie thank you for visiting. I know it is hard to keep up.

      Delete