Thursday, June 16, 2016

REVIEW Shameless by Gina L. Maxwell

Shameless

PLAYBOYS IN LOVE #1
by Gina L. Maxwell

Find The Book At ~ Amazon | B&N | Goodreads
Publisher ~ Entangled Publishing, LLC
Genres ~ Adult Contemporary Romance
Audience 18+ 

People say I'm shameless. They're right.



People say I'm shameless. They're right.

I like my sex dirty. It takes a hell of a lot to tilt my moral compass, and I always follow when it's pointing at something I want. That goes double when it points straight at the one girl in all of Chicago who's not dying for a piece of me.

She's all I can think about, and that's a problem, because she wants nothing to do with me. But I've seen her deepest secrets, her darkest fantasies, and they match mine to a fucking T.

I want her. Bad.

Now I need to show her how good it can feel...to be shameless.

************************************
Coming Soon! Ruthless, book 2 in the Playboys in Love series.


This is one of those books that is a quick enjoyable read. Within the first four pages I felt like laughing out loud.. I love the meeting between Jane and Chance. It was well played. Throughout the story the author takes you along for the ride as Chance chases Jane.

Having always loved a good resistance and chase book this one was that. It follows the saying "that a man always want what he can't have" then it continues with the "you can't tell me what do do" part. There is a part of the story where my heart dropped to my feet when Jane saw Chance doing his job with her cousin. Yikes I could feel her pain and I really was proud of the confrontation with Chase. She was very self assured and mature in her words.


Chance starts out too full of himself and I enjoyed him being taken down to a regular man. A very, hot, sexy in-charge man. The reader will love his way of taking charge of Jane and will looking forward to more books featuring Chance's two best friends and business partners.


Though I can't wait to read the next book in the series and hope Jane pays back her BFF I give this 3.5 STARS because I would of liked a little more substance to the storyline.

a copy was gifted via Netgalley

My Review Of The Playboys In Love Series ~ 
Shameless #1 ~ My Review
Ruthless #2 ~ My Review coming soon
Merciless #3 ~ Not out yet

Gina L. Maxwell is a full-time writer, wife, and mother living in the upper Midwest, despite her scathing hatred of snow and cold weather. An avid romance novel addict, she began writing as an alternate way of enjoying the romance stories she loves to read. Her debut novel, Seducing Cinderella, hit both the USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists in less than four weeks, and she’s been living her newfound dream ever since.

When she’s not reading or writing steamy romance novels, she spends her time losing at Scrabble (and every other game) to her high school sweetheart, doing her best to hang out with their teenagers before they fly the coop, and dreaming about her move to sunny Florida once they do.

Find The Author At ~
Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook

Find Sportochick At ~
Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Amazon | BloglovinInstagram  |
Networked Blogs | Wordpress Pinterest (Book Reviews and Interviews)

No comments:

Post a Comment