Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sportochick's Musings: Review Updates and Best Book Reviews 2016

Sportochick's Musings: UPDATE of where I stand with reviews!

Curious where your book is on my review list? Wondering what I am up to.....so was I so I went through everything I have in my email and compared it to my Google calendar and though it's not as clean as I'd like it to be but I can see that it's not impossible to get my reviews done.

✳️ According to Goodreads I have read 113 books of my 100 book challenge as of Nov. 10th, 2016.
✳️ Yikes I have about 20 books I have read that are waiting for me to write the reviews.
✳️ A very busy Nov. and Dec reading schedule.
✳️ January is almost bare but I know it will fill up quickly.
✳️ I have expanded my reading and reviewing selections to include Memoirs and Spiritual books.
✳️ Wondering what books made my Best Book Reviews of 2015? Check here
✳️✳️✳️ BUT.... the biggest thing is I will be writing my Best Book Reviews of 2016....so STAY TUNED AND SEE WHAT BOOKS MADE MY LIST!




Find Sportochick At ~
Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Barnes & Noble 
Amazon | BloglovinNetworked Blogs Instagram  
Pinterest (Book Reviews and Interviews) 

No comments:

Post a Comment