Saturday, January 9, 2016

Sportochick's Musings Best Book Reviews of 2015





Thank you to everyone who has visited Sportochick's Musings and read my reviews. 

On June 19th of 2014, I started this blog for reviewing all the amazing books I was reading. At the end of this glorious year of 2015, a year and a half later, I am celebrating 2,158 views a month depending on the day. Thank you to everyone who has made this possible. 

2016 will bring more surprises. Sportochick's Musings is participating in the 2016 United States in Books challenge with four other bloggers. I am also doing more Author Interviews and Giveaways.



Ryan's Letters by Jax Jillian is my standout book for 2015. This contemporary romance followed in the footsteps of her Larkin's Letter the first book to this duology. Ryan's Letters broke my heart wide open then slowly put it back together again. The author uses words in a manner that engages the readers emotions so intensely that you should have kleenex close by.  


Larkin's Letters My 2014 Review     Amazon ~ Buy
Ryan's Letters My 2015 Review     Amazon ~  Buy

                



The Dragonian Series by Adrienne Woods has a beautiful flowing storyline with many hidden areas that keep coming out adding more excitement and intrigue. The dragon interpretation is described in stunning detail making you to want to become one. 

Firebolt #1 ~  My 2014 Review     Amazon ~  Buy

Venom #1.5 ~  I haven't read yet     Amazon ~ Buy
Thunderlight #2 ~  My 2014 Review     Amazon ~ Buy
Frostbite #3 ~  My 2015 Review     Amazon ~  Buy
Poison #3.5 ~ I haven't read yet     Amazon ~ Buy
Moonbreeze #4 ~ I have not read yet     Amazon ~ Buy






Relic Seekers Series by Anita Clenney is full of action packed Indian Jones like adventure and hot steamy romance. There are lots of twists and turns to the plot but she does an amazing job of keeping the reader clear headed and not confused about what is happening. 


Guardians of Stone Book #1 ~ My 2014 Review     Amazon ~ Buy 
Fountain of Secrets Book #2 ~ My 2015 Review     Amazon ~ Buy
The Lost Chalice Book #3 ~ My 2015 Review     Amazon ~ Buy




Contemporary Romantic Intrigue Series
Barefoot Bay Undercover Series spin off of The Barefoot Bay Brides Trilogy by Roxanne St. Claire is a romantic adventure series set on the tropical beaches of Barefoot Bay with quick paced interesting storylines and well written characters leading to other books in this series. 

Barefoot Bound Prequel My 2015 Review     Amazon ~ Buy
Barefoot with a Bodyguard My 2015 Review     Amazon ~ Buy



Contemporary Romantic Suspense Series

Trinity Trilogy by Audrey Carlan enthralls the reader with an amazing erotica storyline dealing with some hard hitting real life issues, hot hot steamy love scenes as well as including some very suspenseful intrigue.

Body Book 1 ~ My 2014 Review     Amazon ~ Buy
Mind Book 2 ~ My 2015 Review     
Amazon ~ Buy
Soul Book 3 ~ My 2015 Review     
Amazon ~ Buy




An Oath Broken by Diana Cosby pulls the reader into this exciting historical romance of attempted murder, romance, and intrigue with an exceptionally well formulated storyline.

An Oath Broken ~ My 2015 Review     Amazon ~ Buy






Club Sin Series by Stacey Kennedy 
is a very steamy emotional BDSM erotica series where the readers will become emotionally involved with the multidimensional characters and their lives.

Freed Book #4 My 2014 Review     Amazon ~ Buy
Tamed Book #5 ~ My 2015 Review     Amazon ~ Buy
Commanded Book #6 ~ My 2015 Review     Amazon ~ Buy
Mine Book #7 ~ My 2015 Review     Amazon ~ Buy




See you in 2016 with more exciting reviews!


~ Find Sportochick At ~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my Trinity Trilogy as the best Erotic Suspense of 2015. That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete