Friday, February 5, 2016

Book Blogger Hop - February 5 - 11 Come find out how I answered the question

Book Blogger Hop


This week’s question is submitted by Elizabeth at Silver’s Reviews!

Does your significant other share your reading passion?


Yes he does. When we first got married our Friday date night was to go to Panera for dinner, wander over to Barnes & Noble for 2 two hours cruising the shelves and new books, then head to Starbucks with our purchases and talk. We moved and both are over an hours drive from our house but we still go weekly or bi-weekly together and sometimes alone depending on our work schedules.

~ Find Sportochick At ~

8 comments:

  1. I love your story about you and your husband.

    That is wonderful.

    Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop. I hope we see you every week for the fun questions.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, Teri.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth I am new to this so I know it will be a learning curve. I know the answers are fun to read

      Delete
    2. I am happy to help with any questions you have about blogging.

      Again...welcome to the Book Blogger Hop and to blogging.

      Elizabeth

      Delete
    3. Elizabeth I sent you an email with a question..

      Delete
  2. Oh, what a terrific story! So sweet! It sounds like something out of a romance novel or romantic movie. It's wonderful that both of you share the same passion for books! You guys probably have different reading tastes overall, but I'm sure you have also read some of the same books, and discussed them.

    Happy reading to you both! Thanks for coming over and commenting on my own BBH post!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Yes we do have different reading tastes. In fact very wide spread. But that is what makes if fun. Sharing totally different things.

      Delete