Sunday, March 18, 2018

Yikes these characters... The Billion-Were Claims His Mate by Georgette St. Clair

Sportochick's MusingsWow what an unusual read!


The Billion-Were Claims His Mate

The Alpha Billion-weres #3

by Georgette St. Clair


Find The Book At ~ Amazon | B&N | Goodreads
Genres ~ Paranormal Romance


Austin Bronson's a wolf on the way out.  Dark visions cloud his mind, and there's no place in the world for a rogue shifter.  It's only a matter of time before his pack has to put him down - or die trying.  The one bright spot in his life is curvy fox shifter Savannah Orman, rival bounty hunter, smart-mouthed pain in the ass, and the only thing he'll miss when it's over.
  
Too bad she doesn't know how much Austin yearns for just one night with her before he gives in to the darkness. And even worse - when the two of them have to go after the same mark, the only woman he's ever cared about is now his rival in a game with life or death consequences.

Can Austin convince the world's most stubborn redhead that their interests are aligned, or will he be the one with the target painted on his back? 


Wow what an unusual read! Savannah is antagonistic to men. I mean really antagonistic. In some ways she annoyed me alot but honestly she worked great with Austin's personality and I really enjoyed the change.

The push pull relationship between these two main characters create an interest in readers to find a resolution that makes sense for Savannah and Austin to have a HEA. Unfortunately or should I say fortunately the author doesn't make it easy on the reader with all the twists and turns to the story.

Savannah is a most unusual female....she seems very rough around the edges and so tough nothing affects her. As her character develops the reader with find she is much softer than she allows people to see.

Austin was a hit with me from page one. I laughed as his persistence with Savannah and felt deep sorrow for other areas in his present and past life. 

I know the reader will enjoy this read and I give it 4 STARS.


Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.




Hello, I am Georgette St. Clair, writer of hot, sexy romances which star all Alpha heroes, all the time. The road to love may be rocky and fraught with peril, (and humor and scorchtastic sex and healthy heapings of snark) but my shifters will stop at nothing to claim the women they love.

A little more about me: I live in Florida. I’m a former newspaper reporter, EMT, internet marketer, cocktail waitress, temp, nurse’s aide (not in chronological order)…

Now I’m living my perfect life, spending my days in a fantasy universe where I nudge my smart-mouthed, take-no-guff heroines onto the path that will set them on a collision course with true love.

Find The Author At ~

Find Sportochick At ~
Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Amazon | BloglovinInstagram  |
Networked Blogs | Wordpress Pinterest (Book Reviews, Interviews, Promo)

No comments:

Post a Comment