Wednesday, February 26, 2020

5 STAR REVIEW Dark Alpha's Temptation by Donna Grant

Sportochick's Musings ~ Author Donna Grant never ceases to amaze me with her powerful imagination and descriptive storylines. 


Dark Alpha's Temptation

Reaper #9

by Donna Grant

Publisher ~ St. Martin's Press
Genres ~ Paranormal Romance


There is no escaping a Reaper. I am an elite assassin, part of a brotherhood that only answers to Death. And when Death says your time is up, I’m coming for you…

Carrying Death's orders is my sole duty. I've never had reason to question her, even if I disagreed. But Kyra's fierceness and willpower sheds light on my mission. She drives the darkness of my world away. The answers to the Others' goals lie in her past. For Kyra, I will risk going against Death's wishes. For her...I will battle the past and the future itself.


Author Donna Grant never ceases to amaze me with her powerful imagination and descriptive storylines. 

In Dark Alpha's Temptation the Reaper Dubhan and Kyra are both fully developed characters with very strong personalities. Each of them is resourceful, use to being in charge and going for what they want. This creates an interesting storyline when circumstances position them to team up to look for Kyra's Aunt and Xaneth. How the Author creates this push and pull between the two of them is believable and handled with finesse.

Kyra's long held secret is finally revealed and Dubhan fears for her life because of it. What I love about Kyra is how sharp her brain is and how she solves things that are unique puzzles. The reader will admire her quick thinking and strength of character no matter what happens to her. 

If you want a strong protective man then Dubhan is it. He will do anything to protect those he feels can't protect themselves. Although he comes across standoffish and reserved, he is so deep and complex. He seems to get Kyra and knows what she is thinking which helps him stay ahead or at least close by her as she maneuvers things to find her aunt.

What would a story be without a twist to it. This one has a surprising ending and I know the reader will be shocked and delighted by it. This is a great romance and an even better story that will keep you reading to the end.

This is a 5 STAR read.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.

My Reviews Of The Series ~ 

Dark Alpha's Claim (#1) My Review           Amazon
Dark Alpha's Embrace (#2) My Review     Amazon
Dark Alpha's Demand (#3) - My Review      Amazon
Dark Alpha's Lover (#4) My Review          Amazon
Dark Alpha's Night (#5) My Review           Amazon
Dark Alpha's Hunger (#6) My Review       Amazon
Dark Alpha's Awakening (#7) My Review       Amazon
Dark Alpha's Redemption (#8) My Review       Amazon
Dark Alpha's Temptation (#9) My Review       Amazon

Find Sportochick At ~
Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Amazon  | Wordpress Networked Blogs | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment