Friday, March 4, 2016

Book Blogger Hop - March 4th - 10th Check my answer

Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly hop hosted by Rambling of a Coffee Addicted Writer

Rules

1. Post on your blog answering the weekly question.
2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list found on Rambling of a Coffee Addicted Writer. (enter your Blog Name and the direct link to your post answering this week’s question. Failure to do so will result in removal of your link).
3. Visit other blogs in the list and comment on their posts. Try to spend some time on the blogs reading other posts and possible become a new follower.  The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

This week’s question is submitted by Elizabeth at Silver’s Reviews!

March 4th - 10th - Do you tend to read more in the winter or in the summer months? (submitted by Elizabeth)

What there is a difference? Seriously the time of the year doesn't make a difference to me as to how much I read. It does make a difference to where I read though. As the weather gets better I want to read outside, by the pool, or in a window seat so I can feel the sun in my face. Then I pull out my Kindle Paperwhite or my Nook GlowLight because they can be read in the sun.

Also I travel for my job alot during the summer so I read on airplanes, in airports, lunches, breaks and after work since I am in the hotel.

I guess the only difference is the holidays. Then I sneak it in after everyone goes to sleep.

~ Find Sportochick At ~ 
| Barnes&Noble | Bloglovin' | Amazon 

20 comments:

  1. How I wish I can read while traveling, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you travel or do you not read while travel because of motion sickness?

      Delete
  2. I also like to read while traveling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem is I have to be selective about what I read so I preplan my books. Have you found yourself more selective what you read as well?

      Delete
  3. I wish my reading remained consistent! And I wish I could read travelling. I can't read on a plane for some reason. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably read a little more during the winter because the days are so much longer in the summer so we're a lot more active outside. Plus between the kids being out of school and the heat my brain is tired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When my kids were home it didn't matter. I was brain tired all the time. I liked using reading to escape my brain could rest from problems but you are right there was less time to read.

      Delete
  5. LOL on your answer...I guess we read no matter what. :)

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth I will read no matter what.... I think some of us are wired that way.

      Delete
  6. Yup, I'm just like you! Except, of course, that I MUST be as cool as the proverbial cucumber when I sit down to read. If I'm hot and sticky, there's NO way I can concentrate on a book! I have to go take a shower, and then turn the AC on to the coldest setting. THEN I can settle down to read!

    In your case, since you have snow, it's ideal for you to read outside when temps warm up, since it's not too cold. Wish I could do that down here, but, of course, the heat won't let me....

    I don't need to travel at all for my job, but if I did, I'd be reading on planes and any other kind of vehicle, too!

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting!! Have a GREAT weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria...thanks for stopping by. I can't even imagine not reading.

      Delete
  7. I never even thought about the holidays interrupting my reading time. But then, I tend to need a fair amount of time away from the festivities as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by LuAnn. My family thinks I am crazy and should get some sleep but I inform them that at the same time I am making their homemade cinnamon rolls. It requires lots of kneading and rising and preparing.

      Delete
  8. I think I read less during the holidays--at least since my daughter was born. Maybe when she's older I will be able to get in more reading during the holidays and vacation time again . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a hard time getting any reading done during the holidays too. There's just too much to do and too many people around! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim thanks for stopping by. I agree holidays are hard.

      Delete
  10. I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who just reads all year round. My only difference is the holidays don't affect anything for me. It's just my son and I, so there's really nothing to get in the way.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping Sookie...I read no matter what just the length of time in a day changes.

      Delete