Friday, April 8, 2016

Book Blogger Hop April 8th - 14th

Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly hop hosted by Rambling of a Coffee Addicted Writer

Rules

1. Post on your blog answering the weekly question.
2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list found on Rambling of a Coffee Addicted Writer. (enter your Blog Name and the direct link to your post answering this week’s question. Failure to do so will result in removal of your link).
3. Visit other blogs in the list and comment on their posts. Try to spend some time on the blogs reading other posts and possible become a new follower.  The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

This week’s question is submitted by Elizabeth at Silver’s Reviews!

April 8th - 14th - What other interests do you have besides reading and blogging? (submitted by Elizabeth)

Oh my, well where do I start......
I am addicted to technology so I have every kind of computerized sewing/embroidery I can get my hands on as well as multiple laptops and iPads...etc. I do custom dressmaking, make costumes mainly for entertainment or Comic Con, hand paint silk, dye fabric, sew leather, embroider and hand bead.
Here is some of my work:







Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment with you blog answer so I can stop by for a visit.

Smiles Sprinkled With Joy,
Teri aka Sportochick

~ Find Sportochick At ~ 
| Barnes&Noble | Bloglovin' | Amazon 

14 comments:

  1. Wow! You're seriously talented. I've never been particularly good at getting my hands to do what I want them to do so I really admire those that do. That penguin costume is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That penguin is my grand daughter. She wasn't walking yet and I also made one for her brother who is 3. They looked so cute. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I love the crafts you shared. I am always envious of people who can sew, it is such an amazing skill to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My great grandmother was a tailor in Chicago, my grandmother taught me how to knit, crochet and sew. My mother though taught me how to sew before my grandma taught me more. Family thing. My mom was an amazing artist. Thanks for stopping by Whitney.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous costumes...you are very talented.

    Thanks for sharing your photos and letting us know more about you.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth thanks for stopping by. You can cook for me and plant me some herbs and I would be very happy. I have a black thumb with plants,

      Delete
  4. Amazing - definitely an interest but also a passion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you're so talented! What beautiful things you've made! Do you sell on Etsy or anything? I'm sure you could! Beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and for stopping by. I have an Etsy account opened but haven't had time to do anything else.

      Delete
  6. Oh, Teri, you're obviously very talented! I LOVE your crafts!! That second jacket in the last row is just GORGEOUS!! And the penguin -- ADORABLE! (Your granddaughter looks seriously CUTE wearing the costume, too!) But I really love everything -- the Christmas stockings, the cards...EVERYTHING!!

    Thanks for sharing your passions!! Thanks as well for stopping by and commenting on my own BBH post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria thanks for stopping by and I so appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  7. That's so cool. I have no talent when it comes to stuff like that. I'm not a crafty person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah but I bet you have so many others that I wish I had. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete